(Singapore – Toa Payoh)
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and full year consolidation of financial reports for management and statutory reporting
- Assist in preparation of quarterly SGX announcement, in compliance with the SGX Listing Manual
- Ability to handle full set accounts – investment holdings
- Handle petty cash and claims
- Responsible for any other ad-hoc reports and functions as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalents.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in QuickBooks accounting software, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint will be an added advantage
- Travelling to Malaysia may be required
- Able to start IMMEDIATELY / SHORT NOTICE PERIOD is an added advantage
- Prior audit background is an added advantage
Interested candidates please APPLY ONLINE with a detailed resume indicating current and expected salaries with recent photo and availability to:
CNMC Goldmine Holdings Limited
745 Toa Payoh Lorong 5,
The Actuary #04-01,
Tel: +65 62204621
For more information about our company, kindly visit us at www.cnmc.com.hk
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.