(Kelantan – Tanah Merah)
- Perform daily routine finance task
- Prepare debit/credit note and journal voucher
- Handle petty cash and claims
- Ensure bank reconciliation are prepared on timely basis
- Ability to handle simple full set accounts is an added advantage
- Responsible for any other ad-hoc reports and functions as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalents.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in QuickBooks accounting software and MS Excel will be an added advantage
- Able to start IMMEDIATELY / SHORT NOTICE PERIOD is an added advantage
Interested candidates please APPLY ONLINE with a detailed resume indicating current and expected salaries with recent photo and availability to:
CNMC Goldmine Holdings Limited
745 Toa Payoh Lorong 5,
The Actuary #04-01,
Tel: +65 62204621
For more information about our company, kindly visit us at www.cnmc.com.hk
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.