Our subsidiary CMNM Mining Group Sdn. Bhd is currently focusing on the development of the Sokor Gold Mine Project. We are now seeking highly ambitious and hardworking candidates for a challenging and rewarding career with us.
Environmental, Safety & Health (EHS) Officer
(Kelantan – Ulu Sokor, Tanah Merah)
(RM4,000 ~ RM6,000)
- Performing as a safety officer as required under OSHA 1994
- Responsible for the implementation of an effective Environment, Safety & Health Management Plan
- Responsible for the adherence and provide awareness of Safety & Health policy
- Liaison with Regulatory Authorities (DOSH, DOE, JMG etc)
- Take proactive measures of incidences and accidents
- Take responsibility to ensure all mining activities are complying with all related regulation and obligation imposed by related government authority.
- Performing site inspection/monitoring to ensure that the mining site is complied with OSHA/EQA/EIA/EMP & OMS conditions.
- Preparing corrective action report if there is any notice from DOSH, DOE, JPS, JMG and etc.
- Following and ensuring strict environmental, safety and health procedures and safety checks
- Performs any other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in Environment Science/Engineering/Science or /and Safety & Health Competency Course (Green Book) approved by DOSH.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently with high degree of commitment to ensure a healthy and safe working environment
- As a holder of license B for chemical substances in present or previous company is an advantage.
- Full-Time (Male) position available
- Accommodation and meals are provided for those residing in operation site.
Interested candidates are requested to APPLY ONLINE submitting a detailed resume together with current and expected salaries.
For more information about our company, kindly visit us at www.cnmc.com.hk
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.