Our subsidiary CMNM Mining Group Sdn. Bhd. is currently focusing on the development of the Sokor Gold Mine Project. We are now seeking highly ambitious and hardworking candidates for a challenging and rewarding career with us.
(Kelantan – Ulu Sokor, Tanah Merah)
(RM2,800 ~ RM3,500)
- Undertake land / topographic / hydrographic / building / boundary / underground tunnel / drill hole surveys, using a variety of specialist equipment and technology, such as RTK or Total Station.
- Analyse data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD and GIS (geographic information systems) programs, would be great if able to utilize Datamine Studio 3
- Prepare survey drawings
- Measure distances and angles between points on, above, and below the Earth's surface
- Travel to locations and select known reference points to determine the exact location of important features
- Prepare and survey known points
- Look for evidence of previous boundaries to determine where boundary lines are located
- Record the results of surveying and verify the accuracy of data
- Prepare plots, maps, and reports
- Present findings to consultants, government agencies, and related departments within company
- Performs any other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Fresh graduate applicants with Diploma in Surveying or a related major are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently with high degree of commitment to ensure a healthy and safe working environment
- Full-Time position available
- Accommodation and meals are provided for those residing in operation site.
Interested candidates are requested to APPLY ONLINE submitting a detailed resume together with current and expected salaries.
For more information about our company, kindly visit us at www.cnmc.com.hk
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.